Wednesday 29 July 2015

Online Yoga - Yoogaia

This week we're talking Yoga! 

I've suffered with sciatica for a while now and I've been meaning to get back into yoga as it really helps ease any issues I might be having from time to time. What put me off? Yoga classes are expensive & you're also trapped to a certain schedule and for me, I prefer to workout in the morning before work so the thought of getting up even earlier than 6am to get to a class in London does not fill me with joy. Obviously. 

So when I heard about Yoogaia, an online Yoga studio that offers live and recorded classes I couldn't wait to try it!

It's super simple to sign up and they were offering a 7 day trial, the rest of the month for £3.49 and then if you like it, the normal price is £14.99 a month. I couldn't even get two Yoga classes in London for that price and this is unlimited. Win. 

They have lots of different classes from beginner to advanced and I was really happy to see they do a mix of Yoga, Pilates and even Barre work.

I did my first class today and chose a 30min Yang class to ease me in. I LOVED it. This was a recording of another session as there wasn't a live class for me at 6am. It was easy to select the recording & you can favourite any classes you see for next time.  I need to invest in a yoga block for some of the poses but apart from that I'm definitely going to try out as many classes as I can to integrate it into my normal workout routine.

Sorry for the odd colour - it was 6am and grey - even editing couldn't help!


If you fancy giving it a go simply follow my link below and you'll get a free 14 day trial (compared to the 7 day available). Pop a note in your diary and then your can decide if you want to continue or you're free to cancel at any time! 

p.s I get nothing from the referral it's just a better deal than the 7 day trial I found so wanted to pass it on!
https://yoogaia.com/?referral=Q3J9VJXDMFZ5

Namaste 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing! This is something new to try.

    Your skin care app - Veleza.com

    ReplyDelete