Wednesday 25 February 2015

February Hero Product


bareMinerals Blemish Remedy is a new purchase after failing miserably to find a product that will cover any little blemishes or breakouts without looking cakey, heavy or just not doing a very good job. Before this I was using Bobbi Brown creamy concealer  however I find it just a little too heavy, 

I love bareMinerals because they use lots of natural ingredients so I don't feel like I'm blocking my pores or causing more harm. This product is a powder and has sulphur included which is a natural spot fighting ingredient along with their ActiveSoil complex which sounds snazzy but basically exfoliates! 

It's a tiny pot but you need to use so little it should last ages, it comes along with this cute little brush and it a staple in my routine already as it's not too heavy but covers and I really have noticed any little blemishes improving really quickly! Annoyingly for me but GREAT for you, it's just gone into the sale on Feel Unique




No comments:

Post a Comment