Sunday 19 October 2014

Mirror Love

I'm a little in love with my new mirror from eBay. I'd searched for ages for a tall mirror that would fit in our hallway, be full length and not be really flimsy. I'd found a few on the usual homebase/argos sites but non wide enough, until magical eBay. I find so much stuff on there I'm such an addict I don't know why I didn't look there first but I have to say when it comes to homeware I'm a little lost on where to start looking. 
So the mirror in question: simply type the below into the search box and it'll pop up. There's only a few left so be quick but I have spied a few similar ones on there too so maybe refine your search and take out measurements if these are all gone. 

Delivery was included in the price and really quick. It was packaged well and they even delivered on a Sunday which was great as I was worried about being at work when they attempted.

If you know of any other bargain websites or shops I might have missed on my hunt for this mirror let me know as I LOVE a bargain! 



 Feet and inch measurement: 5ft 4 x 2ft 4

Parisian White Shabby Chic Leaner Antique Dress Mirror 65" x 29" X LargeItem ID: 251665177318


No comments:

Post a Comment